As I mentioned in my previous post, these are tasty and healthy but I find the texture a little different. My Hubby likes the texture, he says the pops remind him of frozen yogurt. I would definitely make them again.
1) Put bananas, dates*, milk, and yogurt in food processor/blender until smooth
2) Add honey & vanilla extract; process/blend again to combine.
3) Fill pop molds, insert sticks, freeze for 6 hours.
4) Remove and let stand for 5 minutes before molds come off.
* My dates were rock-solid so I softened them up by boiling them in water for 10 minutes or so.
This recipe is from Pops!: Icy Treats for Everyone. Enjoy!